Nº1 de Chanel Revitalizing Eye Cream
CHANEL Research has harnessed its exceptional properties to create a new generation of products, including skincare, makeup and a fragrance mist.
At the core of the N°1 DE CHANEL beauty line, red camellia extract targets stage N°1 of the skin ageing process, working to prevent and correct the appearance of the 5 signs of ageing. After applying the N°1 DE CHANEL skincare* ritual, wrinkles appear diminished (1), pores are visibly refined and the skin’s elasticity is restored(2). The skin feels more comfortable (3) and glows with vitality (4).
*Products used: The N°1 DE CHANEL lotion, N°1 DE CHANEL eye cream, N°1 DE CHANEL serum, N°1 DE CHANEL cream, N°1 DE CHANEL foundation and N°1 DE CHANEL serum-in-mist.
(1) Clinical evaluation after 2 months of use, 45 women in a polluted environment.
(2) Clinical evaluation after 1 month of use, 45 women in a polluted environment.
(3) Self-assessment completed immediately after use, 45 women.
(4) Clinical evaluation immediately after use, 45 women in a polluted environment.
Its formula contains 91% naturally derived ingredients (1) and 40% camellia-derived ingredients.
Following application, the eye area looks healthier (+35%(2)) and signs of fatigue are visibly reduced (-13%(2)).
>(1) Proportion of natural ingredients and derivatives calculated according to ISO 16128. (2) Self-assessment completed immediately after use by 80 women.
CHANEL has developed LE GESTE BEAUTÉ DU REGARD N°1 DE CHANEL, a specific application method that improves the effectiveness of the eye cream and gives the eyes a luminous, energised appearance.
How To Use
- Apply to the entire eye area with the fingertips every morning and evening
- Then, perform smoothing movements on the upper eyelid, from the inner corner outwards (repeat three times)
- Smooth the area around the crow’s feet (repeat three times)
- Smooth the area below the eye in an outward direction: start from the outer corner of the eye, then from the middle of the eye and lastly from the inner corner of the eye (repeat three times)
- Smooth the frown lines from bottom to top, then apply any remaining product to the eyelashes