-11%Aromatic Fougère

Acqua di Parma COLONIA FUTURA Eau de Cologne

86,46 158,53 

SKU: N/A Categories: , ,
Acqua Di Parma Colonia Futura Eau De Cologne_Alt1

Acqua di Parma COLONIA FUTURA Eau de Cologne

Colonia Futura is Acqua di Parma’s declaration of love for nature where a vibrant burst of wonderfully combined yet individually distinct natural ingredients brings a transparent essence that is vibrantly alive.

The fragrance opens with a luminous spark of bergamot, grapefruit, and lemon with touches of pink pepper. A dynamic opening that softens in the heart where the herbaceous freshness of Lavender duets with the aromatic Clary Sage. A harmony that concludes perfectly with a base where the Vetiver brings its woody touch through earthy and textured accents.

Fragrance Notes

  • Head Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Pink Pepper
  • Heart Notes: clary Sage, Lavander
  • Base Notes: Vetiver

A lively and untamed creation that blends the citrus freshness of Colonia with aromatic and woody facets. A gift of nature containing 99% of Natural Origin Ingredients.* *Calculation based on ISO 16128 part 2 and supplier data percentage of water included .The remaining 1% helps to optimize the integrity of the formula over time.

Additional information
Weight N/A
Dimensions N/A

Acqua di Parma


Eau de Cologne

Fragrance Personality




Olfactive Family

Aromatic Fougère


, ,

Reviews (0)


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Acqua di Parma COLONIA FUTURA Eau de Cologne”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You have to be logged in to be able to add photos to your review.