Orchidée Impériale Le Concentré Micro-Lift Sérum

New Price: Original price was: 456,00 €.Current price is: 396,00 €.

SKU: N/A Categories: , ,
Orchidee Imperiale Le Concentre Micro Lift Serum Alt2

The ultimate alchemy of technology and nature, the Micro-Lift Concentrate combines latest-generation microencapsulation with the extraordinary power of the orchid’s longevity. Its high naturally derived ingredient formula* with 7,000 micro-sculptors works like a series of micro-lifts on the skin. It has a visible lifting effect, enveloping the skin in intense comfort. 95% of women find that their skin appears lifted**.

At the heart of this age-defying formula lie 7,000 skin micro-sculptors combined with the revitalising power of millions of orchid molecules. This serum offers a long-lasting lifting effect and visibly improves the signs of ageing. Composed of 92% naturally derived ingredients*, this formula merges with the skin and envelops it in a tightening yet comfortable mesh. The skin is instantly firmed. Day after day, it appears superbly sculpted: the contours of the face are more defined.

To optimise the results of the new Micro-Lift Concentrate, try the new Lifting Facial Sculpt inspired by professional sculpting techniques developed by Guerlain Spas & Institutes.

*Composed of 92% naturally derived ingredients (in accordance with ISO 16128, including water. The remaining 8% helps to optimise the integrity of the formula over time and its sensoriality). **In-use test, 61 women, after 1 month’s use, twice a day.

Orchidee Imperiale Le Concentre Micro Lift Serum Alt5
Orchidee Imperiale Le Concentre Micro Lift Serum Alt4

How to use:

Apply the Micro-Lift Concentrate morning and evening after the Essence-in-Lotion and before the Orchidée Impériale The Cream:

  • 1. Gently warm up the facial muscles with a rapid sweeping action using both hands
  • 2. Intense Lifting Pinch: Pinch the skin between the thumb and index finger
  • 3. Energetic Lifting Fist Bump: With both hands simultaneously, your fists on your cheeks
  • 4. Lifting Muscle Stretch: Sweep slowly with both hands in contact with the skin from palm to wrist
Additional information



Reviews (0)


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Orchidée Impériale Le Concentré Micro-Lift Sérum”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You have to be logged in to be able to add photos to your review.